- Why ship with EZiPoz?
- How should I enter my shipping address in US merchant websites?
- What are the items I cannot ship with EZiPoz?
- Does EZiPoz provide guarantee on product authenticity?
- If I do not wish to use EZiPoz service after my package has arrived, what are the applicable charges to redirect/return the package?
- What are the minimum and maximum size measurements of packages that I can ship with EZiPoz?
- How should my package be packed?
- How should I declare my item value?
- What do I do if my order value exceeds USD$2,500?
- Why is my package status not reflected under my account even though it has arrived at the EZiPoz shipping centre?
- Which online merchants can I shop from?
- What if the merchant delivered the wrong items to me?
- Can I purchase additional insurance for the package I ship via EZiPoz?
- What is the insurance premium for additional coverage?
- What are the items covered by insurance?
- How do I file claims for insurance?
- How much is the insurance for watches purchased from US?
1. Why ship with EZiPoz?
With EZiPoz, you will be able to:
a. Gain access to over 350,000 US merchant sites
b. Enjoy the most competitive shipping rates from the US
c. Enjoy hassle free clearance process as we will clear your shipment for you (T & C applies).
d. Have your packages delivered anywhere within Malaysia through Pos Malaysia’a widespread network of over 1,000 touch points countrywide.
2. How should I enter my shipping address in US merchant websites?
Please enter your complete EZiPoz shipping address including your PM number.
3. What are the items I cannot ship with EZiPoz?
Any items prohibited by any law in force in Malaysia and the US are strictly prohibited from being shipped. These items include, but are not limited to animals, bullions, counterfeit or pirated goods or materials, currency notes, human remains (including ashes), pornography, live plants, firearms or parts thereof, weapons and ammunition and dangerous goods, hazardous or combustible materials (including, dry-ice, perfume, paints). List of prohibited items can be viewed at the Shipping Restriction section.
4. Does EZiPoz provide guarantee on product authenticity?
EZiPoz does not guarantee the quality and authenticity of the item purchased from the merchant. Please purchase items from reputable merchants and sites to ensure you receive the expected quality of item.
5. If I do not wish to use EZiPoz service after my package has arrived, what are the applicable charges to redirect/return the package?
For all return to merchant requests, there will be an administrative fee payable. For return to merchants with a valid prepaid return label, amount payable will be USD $5.00 only. If your merchant did not provide a prepaid return label, then the cost to return your package to merchant’s address will be payable by customer.
We are currently only processing return to merchants only. We are unable to process any redirection request.
6. What are the minimum and maximum size measurements of packages that I can ship with EZiPoz?
Minimum size: N/A
Maximum length: 150cm
Maximum length plus girth (2W + 2H) must not exceed 300cm
Maximum actual weight is 30 kg.
*Packages exceeding maximum length measurement cannot be shipped.
7. How should my package be packed?
For shipping of Fragile or Special Care items, please ensure proper packaging by your merchant. Items need to be sufficiently insulated for international shipping.
Any damages incurred during the entire handling, shipping and delivered from our EZiPoz address in US to Malaysia will not be our responsibility.
8. How should I declare my item value?
Your declared item value shall include the domestic shipping charges and any applicable fees charged by merchant.
9. What do I do if my order value exceeds USD$2,500?
US Customs Authority require a Shipper’s Export Declaration (SED) form to be submitted prior to shipping items out from US. Once the form has been completed, please forward a copy to EZiPoz to process your shipment.
10. Why is my package status not reflected under my account even though it has arrived at the EZiPoz shipping centre?
Please allow EZiPoz 1-2 working days to process your shipment upon arrival at the shipping centre.
11. Which online merchants can I shop from?
You can shop from any US merchants that accept your payments and deliver your package(s) to your personalized EZiPoz address.
12. What if the merchant delivered the wrong items to me?
EZiPoz only provides the shipping for your package(s) to Malaysia. Please liaise directly with the merchant for any refund, return, exchange or money-back guarantee policy of any items.
13. Can I purchase additional insurance for the package I ship via EZiPoz?
Yes, you can purchase additional insurance for your package by selecting “BUY INSURANCE” prior to checkout.
The insurance will cover from our shipping centre in the US to your Malaysian delivery address.
The insurance premium will be based on the value of the good plus EZiPoz shipping charges. Please click here for more details on buying insurance for your items.
14. What is the insurance premium for additional coverage?
The insurance premium will be based on 3% of the declared value for each consignment note. Declared item value shall include, but is not limited to, cost of the item, any insurance purchased for the EZiPoz overseas shipping facilities, local shipping charges to EZiPoz overseas shipping facilities and any other applicable charges paid. Please click here for more details on the limits of liability of each consignment note.
15. What are the items covered by insurance?
EZiPoz insurance covers most items. Please click here for more details on the Terms and Condition.
16. How do I file claims for insurance?
Please contact our Customer Care team for any enquiry or assistance on the insurance. All relevant documents must be submitted for claims, including:
1. Purchase receipts or invoice of the items covered by the insurance;
2. Photos of the damaged content and external packaging;
3. All communiqué with any third party responsible or potentially responsible for the loss or damage of the item
17. How much is the insurance for watches purchased from US?
The maximum coverage for watches is RM2,000 as it is considered “High Risk” item.
Please click here for more information on insurance coverage.