- How does the repacking service works?
- How much is the repacking fee?
- Are there instances where EZiPoz will not repack the package?
- Will you combine all my packages into one during the repacking process?
- What if I choose not to repack my packages?
1. How does the repacking service works?
We will evaluate your package and if the difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight exceeds 2kg, we will repack your package.
2. How much is the repacking fee?
The fee for repacking is RM20.00 per package. We will make sure you still save on shipping charges even after the repacking fee is applied.
Please be advised that if a package arrives at our shipping centre and is deemed unsuitable for international shipping, you will be charged for the additional repacking fee.
3. Are there instances where EZiPoz will not repack the package?
We will not repack the package when:
a. The package has been gift-wrapped, with ribbon, card, etc.
b. The package has been marked as ‘FRAGILE’. Please ensure proper packaging by the merchant.
c. The package contains dangerous items such as flammable liquids, i.e. perfume, perfume samples, etc. (We will disposed off such products if discovered during repacking process. The list of prohibited items can be viewed here.)
The decision to repack will be made at the discretion of EZiPoz.
4. Will you combine all my packages into one during the repacking process?
No. We will not combine multiple packages during repacking process to avoid any delay during the claim process in the event of loss or damage.
5. What if I choose not to repack my packages?
Regretfully, you cannot choose not to repack your packages. We will make sure the safety of your package will not be compromised and you still save on shipping charges after repacking.